Expedition HD2 Tech Drysuit
The Expedition series suit is constructed out of our most durable and abrasion-resistant fabric. Bare Sports have bolstered this suit with hard wearing features that minimise bulk and improve flexibility and performance in the water for technically demanding dives. Material ratings make it one of the most robust and longest wearing suits on the market, while simplified seam construction improves the suit's durability and longevity.
The Expedition HD2 Tech Dry suit features a proprietary blend of lightweight and flexible heavy-duty NYLON and CORDURA fabrics that improves the overall durability of the suit and extends the suit's life like no other trilaminate.
CORDURA RipStop fabric is woven with a special reinforcing technique that makes it resistant to tearing and ripping; NYLON 6.6 Trilaminate is a heavy-duty nylon trilaminate for exceptional durability, and M-PADZ knee protection is durable, flexible and abrasion resistant with Melco T5500 material.
Includes a Drysuit Duffel Backpack
EATURES AND BENEFITS
- Anatomically shaped torso, arms and legs eliminates excess bulk and improves aqua dynamics
- Low profile valves
- Lightweight low-profile plastic dry zipper with protective zipper flap
- Telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap, rear double anchor and adjustable quick release front buckle
- Includes 4-point suspenders
- M-PADZ knee protection
- Includes Tech Boots & 2 Tech Pockets
- 2 large pockets w/ 5 bungee cords (3 regular / 2 thick)
- 2 needle "felled seam" construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at "critical wear" seam points for added durability
- A proprietary blend of lightweight and flexible heavy-duty NYLON and CORDURA fabrics improves overall suit durability and extends the life of your drysuit.
- CORDURA RipStop fabric provides additional protection on the lower sleeves, crotch/seat and lower legs.
- 2MM nylon/smoothskin "Smart Collar" with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- Removable inflator valve backer pad reduces discomfort as a result of the “squeeze” at depths
WEIGHT: As close as you can accurately
HEIGHT: From the top of your head to the floor
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part
- TORSO: Top of shoulder to crotch vertically
- INSEAM:Measure from crotch to floor
FIND YOUR SIZE
MEN'S DRYSUITS & UNDERWEAR