Do you enjoy or Love Scuba Diving?
Go Pro - PADI Divemaster Course
Enjoy teaching, Want to help teach people to Scuba Dive?
Want to improve you Dive Skills?
Want to Go Pro and work in Scuba diving during your spare time or work full time in Scuba diving?
These are just some of the bennifits of becoming a PADI Dive Master with TAL Scuba
Becoming a Scuba diving Professional or PADI Instructor working in the Scuba diving industry starts here, with the PADI Divemaster course.
You will develope your leadership abilities by training, Dive Skills, Knowledge and professionalism by training and helping supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers in the classroom, swimming pool and in openwater.
Wiether you want to work full time in scuba diving or just help out on weekends or evening this is the first step in your scuba diving career, . During your PADI Divemaster course you will learn about supervising certified divers, assisting with students, risk management, the physiology of diving, dive equipment, the physics of diving, decompression theory, the recreational dive planner, diving skills, the underwater environment and how to independently conduct certain PADI programs and courses.
PADI Dive Masters can learn to take people on discover scuba dives, Lead pleasure dives, and go on to learn to teach PADI courses such as PADI Equipment Specialist, Coral Reef Conservation, Compressor operator, Oxygen provider and more with TAL Scuba. Why not become one of our team, Sign up today?
The Divemaster course is the first rung on the PADI professional ladder, It's not like a recreational course when you are a student. On a Dive Master course it's more of a mentor relationship where you become part of the team, THE MORE YOU PUT IN THE MPORE YOU WILL GET FROM THE DIVE MASTER COURSE! You will have your own PADI Master Instructor Instructor to oversea your training, they will be your main mentor during your course.
Having such an experienced Instructor overseeing your course makes all the difference, they have been there, done it and written about it. You will also work along side other TAL Scubs Instructor during your course.Most of your training will be under taken by a PADI Staff Instuructor or higher. Our PADI Course Director Trevor Leyland also makes sure he gets personally involved in all our Dive Master programs and is always available for a chat or for advice.
Here at TAL Scuba we work hard to make sure our Dive master get plenty of oppertunity to help teach and complete their PADI Dive Master course. Some small centre struggle to have enough course running to offer the PADI Dive master intership training as they sinmply do not have enough recreational students coming through the door to giev you the opertunity to assist with so many different levels of training.
The mentor relationshipo lasts long after your training and even after you move on to other locations around the world as a PADI professional, we will be there on the end of a phonme or email to assist you as you progress in your diving career.
Your academic, theory and confined water sessions are conducted by one of our PADI senior instructors, at our purpose built dive centre in Ringwood.
Theiory sessions take place in our purpose build state of the art classrooms with the confined water sessions conducted in our on-site heated pool or local municiple swimming pools such as Two Rivers meet in Christchurch. The open water training is normally at local dive sites on the coast such as Swanage, Chesil Beach, Boscombe and inland sites such as Vobster.
But it does not stop when your course has finished. We offer unlimited course shadowing to all Dive Masters we have trainied to give you vital experience in the industry and so you can enjoy being a Dive Master because it's just plain fun!! It also helps us having an extra pair of hands to assist with student training and to run dive club activities.
Join us at TAL Scuba today, become part of our professional team today.
"There are 2 types of PADI Dive Master Course, Simulated and Intership, we beleive in the Intership option for be far the best for most people as it gives you real experience with real students in real situations NOT just role playing with pretend students, Insist on the intership option if you can" - Trevor PADI Course Director
You will learn about
- Way to much to list here and every course is different with TAL Scuba because they are all taylered to YOU, we don't do big one size fits all Dive Master classes.
- But this will include xxxxxxx
Are your Scuba Diving Skills up to diving in the UK?
Who should take this Scuba course?
This course is great for all those wanting to become PADI professional Divers working in the industry but also for those wanting to improve their dive skills and knowledge and those that just want to be better scuba divers, To start the course you must
- Be 18 years old and have 40 logged dives.
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent).
- Have a current medical from a physician, this normally means an HSE Medical or Military Dive Medical.
- Proof of CPR and First Aid training within the last 24 months
How long does this Dive Course take?
Good question but I don't kniow the answer because every course is different and taylered to you. Most Intership courses take about 2-6 months depending how much tome you put in. We train several nights a week and most weekends, the more you turn up the more you will get from the course and the quicker you will progress. If you turn up most Wednesday evening at the Pool and most Sundays in Openwater then 2-3 months should see it finished. But although you pay for training you have to earn certification so sometimes you may have to repeat small sections of the course, this is included and there is no additional training fees if you need more than one go at anything, we just help you improve and we keep at it until you pass.
What can I do after I qualify as a PADI Dive Master?
- Supervise both training and non-training-related activities by planning, organizing and directing dives
- Assist a PADI Instructor during the training sessions for any PADI Diver course
- Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkeling program
- Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience
- Conduct the PADI Scuba Review program
- If qualified as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader, independently conduct the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program.
- Earn the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor rating to be able to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty.
- Earn the PADI Compressor Opertaor Speciality Instructor rating and teach this course
- Earn the PADI Equipment Speciality Instructor rating and teach this course.
- Earn the PADI Project Aware Speciality Instructor rating and teach this course.
- Earn the PADI Coral Reef Speciality Instructor rating and teach this course.
- Earn the PADI Oxygen Provider Speciality Instructor rating and teach this course.
- Earn the PADI Marrine Life Injuries Speciality Instructor rating and teach this course.
- Earn the PADI AED Speciality Instructor rating and teach this course.
- Earn https://www.shootingandscuba.co.uk/store/padi-scuba-training/speciality-courses/padi-neurological-assessment-speciality
- Independently guide Open Water Diver course students on the tour portion of Open Water Diver course Training Dives 2, 3 and 4 at a ratio of two student divers per certified Divemaster.
- Accompany Open Water Diver students under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor during:
- surface swims to and from the entry/exit point and during navigational exercises
- when the instructor conducts a skill, such as an ascent or descent, a Divemaster can remain with other student divers (with an individual student or buddy team)
- Accompany student divers during Adventure Dives or Specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor. Conduct the PADI Seal Team Skin Diver Specialist Aqua Mission
- Conduct subsequent dives under an instructor's indirect supervision for Discover Scuba Diving participants after participants have satisfactorily completed the first dive with a PADI Instructor.
- Teach Emergency First Response courses after successfully completing an Emergency First Response Instructor course
- Be part of the team at TAL Scuba
What comes next after your DIve Master course
PADI AI - Assistant Instructor - PADI Assistant Instructor is the first half of the PADI IDC Instructor Developenment course to become ad OWSI. AI's can teach some courses on their own. Find out more - PADI AI - Assistant Instructor.
PADI OSWI - Open Water Scuba Instructor - PADI Instructor Find out more - PADI OSWI - Open Water Scuba Instructor.
PADI Speciality Instructor - PADI Dive Master can train to become speciality Instructor to teach such courses as
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer
- PADI Compressor Operator
- PADI Equipment Speciality
- PADI Project Aware Speciality
- PADI Coral Reef Speciality
- PADI Oxygen Provider Speciality
- PADI Marrine Life Injuries Speciality
- PADI AED Speciality
What is included in this course
- Instructor Fees and Instruction.
- Pool Fees
- Special discounted Scuba kit hire rates for the course.
What is not included in this courses
- Learning material, Transport, Parking, Gas, Dive Site / Dive Boat Fees, PADI Certification Fee and Kit Hire. (When assisting with training real students we normally provide air and tanks free of charge to our certified Dive Masters and trainee Dive Maters that make themselves useful)
Learning Materials you will need for this PADI Dive Master course include
PADI Divemaster Manual, PADI Instructor Manual, PADI Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving, Divemaster Slates, RDP table and eRDPML. These ARE included in the course price for DiveStyle Divemaster candidates we provide a crewpak containing (includes Divemaster Manual, Instructor Manual, Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving, Slates, DSD cue card and PADI professional bag). These are not included as you may already have them.