The Walther Rotex RM8 is a multicultural marvel: English style, Italian wooden stock by Minelli, but made in Germany through and through.This 8-shot compressed air rifle comes in a range of energies for hutning and recreation. The ergonomic stock fits perfectly in your hands. The barrel, manufactured by Walther, has a 1/2" UNF thread for a silencer, as standard the RM8 includes removable muzzle break. A filler valve and pressure gauge are built in, but sights are not provided because this rifle is designed for use with a telescopic sight.
- EX Demonstration Model - Supplied with no Box and may have some small signs of wear and tear
- No Magazine Provided
- Barrel with 1/2" UNF thread for mounting a silencer. Complete with muzzle break.
- Integrated 232 bar bottle tank.
- The filling valve and the manometer are both hidden in the forestock.
- The built-in bottle serves also as a grip for the holding hand.
- 11mm dovetail rail for mounting a telescopic sight.
- Manual safety.
- Trigger with adjustable travel.
- Minelli beech stock with checkered grip and forend.
- Calibre: 4,5 mm (.177)
- Muzzle Energy: Approx 16 Joule
- Trigger XT-trigger: adjustable trigger travel
- Length: 1040 mm
- Weight: 3610 g
- Additional Information
Item ID S+UMARRM8 Manufacturer MANUFACTURER NOT SET Colour N/A Licence No Air Gun Type PCP (Pre-Charge) Calibre / Cartridge .177 ( 4.5mm ) Pellet . 1 .. 0 Condition Used
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- I Love My RM8 To Bits
For the money this is an extremely accurate air rifle. A little on the heavy side. Trigger is one long pull not a two stage one. Tricky, but possible, to fit with sling swivel studs. Loud without suppressor. Up-grade bits are out there. I love mine to bits.
Write Your Own Review