The Expedition series suit is constructed out of our most durable and abrasion-resistant fabric. Bare Sports have bolstered this suit with hard wearing features that minimise bulk and improve flexibility and performance in the water for technically demanding dives. Material ratings make it one of the most robust and longest wearing suits on the market, while simplified seam construction improves the suit's durability and longevity.
The Expedition HD2 Tech Dry suit features a proprietary blend of lightweight and flexible heavy-duty NYLON and CORDURA fabrics that improves the overall durability of the suit and extends the suit's life like no other trilaminate.
CORDURA RipStop fabric is woven with a special reinforcing technique that makes it resistant to tearing and ripping; NYLON 6.6 Trilaminate is a heavy-duty nylon trilaminate for exceptional durability, and M-PADZ knee protection is durable, flexible and abrasion resistant with Melco T5500 material.
Includes a Drysuit Duffel Backpack
EATURES AND BENEFITS
- Anatomically shaped torso, arms and legs eliminates excess bulk and improves aqua dynamics
- Low profile valves
- Lightweight low-profile plastic dry zipper with protective zipper flap
- Telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap, rear double anchor and adjustable quick release front buckle
- Includes 4-point suspenders
- M-PADZ knee protection
- Includes Tech Boots & 2 Tech Pockets
- 2 large pockets w/ 5 bungee cords (3 regular / 2 thick)
- 2 needle "felled seam" construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at "critical wear" seam points for added durability
- A proprietary blend of lightweight and flexible heavy-duty NYLON and CORDURA fabrics improves overall suit durability and extends the life of your drysuit.
- CORDURA RipStop fabric provides additional protection on the lower sleeves, crotch/seat and lower legs.
- 2MM nylon/smoothskin "Smart Collar" with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- Removable inflator valve backer pad reduces discomfort as a result of the “squeeze” at depths
MEASURE YOURSELFWear minimal clothing (ie. T-Shirt, shorts, bathing suit) at the time of measuring. All measurements must be taken with a soft tape measure pulled snug but not tight. Stand straight, looking forward with your feet flat on the floor. It is best to have help taking the measurements, in order to remain in the optimal measuring stance.
WEIGHT: As close as you can accurately
HEIGHT: From the top of your head to the floor
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part
- TORSO: Top of shoulder to crotch vertically
- INSEAM:Measure from crotch to floor
FIND YOUR SIZE
MEN'S DRYSUITS & UNDERWEAR
Weight (KG) 54-63 61-70 68-79 70-82 72-84 77/88 79-91 82-93 86-98 88-100 91-102 95-107 98-109 100-111 104-116 113-125 122-134 Height (Cm) 157-167 168-173 173-178 180-184 168-173 178-183 183-188 170-175 180-185 185-191 173-178 183-188 188-193 173-178 185-191 188-193 191-196 Chest (Cm) 84-89 89-94 94-99 94-99 99-104 99-104 99-104 104-109 104-109 104-109 109-114 109-114 109-114 114-119 114-119 119-124 124-129 Waist (Cm) 68-74 74-79 79-84 79-84 84-89 84-89 84-89 89-94 89-94 89-94 94-99 94-99 94-99 99-104 99-104 104-109 109-114 Hip (Cm) 86-91 89-94 94-99 94-99 99-104 99-104 99-104 104-109 104-109 104-109 109-114 109-114 109-114 114-119- 114-119 119-124 124-129 Torso (Cm) 66 70 72 75 70 75 78 71 76 79 71 78 81 72 79 81 82 Inseam (Cm) 72 76 79 81 77 81 84 77 83 85 79 84 86 79 85 86 87 Your Size XS S MED MTALL MLSHORT ML MLTALL LSHORT LRG LTALL XLSHORT XL XLTALL 2XLSHORT 2XL 3XL 4XLWarrantyBare will honour all seams and workmanship claims for seven years. The warranty excludes damage caused by misuse, neglect and the normal effects of ware and ageing. The warranty is limited to repair or replacement at BARE's option and where permitted by law, does not include consequential or incidental damages. This warranty is rendered invalid be unauthorised repairs.BARE drysuit materials, excluding seal, valve and zippers are covered by a 2 year warranty. Seals are covered for 90 days and zippers, valves and LP hoses are covered for one year from the date of original purchase from an authorised BARE dealer. The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or neglect or the effects of normal wear and ageing. The warranty is limited to repair or replacement at BARE's option and, where permitted by law, does not include consequential or incidental damages. This warranty is rendered invalid by unauthorised repairs.
- Additional Information
Item ID 011145 Manufacturer Bare Colour No Size No . -1 .. 1 Condition New
Write Your Own Review