Our servicing process
- Pickup and Return carriage ( includes up to £100 compensation for loss or damage ) £30
- As above ( includes up to £500 compensation for loss or damage ) £35
- As above ( includes up to £1000 compensation for loss or damage ) £40
- As above ( includes up to £1500 compensation for loss or damage ) £45
- As above ( includes up to £2000 compensation for loss or damage ) £50
Checklist for sending an Airgun
- Always remember to unload your Air Gun prior to transporting it and that it is covered when in public.
- Remove the action from the stock if sending an Air Rifle or Pistol where the stock is safely removable.
- Remove any scopes, mounts and other accessories from the scope rail.
- Remove any Silencers Unless you are experiencing issues with airgun accuracy.
- Include any applicable magazine(s) with the airgun for testing purposes.
Disclaimers and limitations of service
- Parcelforce are the only remaining approved carrier of firearms in the UK. This means that all carriage is subject to their Terms and Conditions of carriage.
- We will be unable to compensate for loss or damage occurring to items in transit due to insufficient or poor packaging. All items should be shipped inside a box with protection inside, suitable for the task of the safe transportation of your airgun. If loss or damage occurs through other means then Parcelforce's normal channels for compensation will apply.