NEW STOCK JUST ARRIVED - Includes FREE Mask transport and storage box
Visibility is the most important aspect of any dive.
The M1 mask raises the bar for optical quality and distortion free vision. The lens is an extra clear glass which is valued for its attractive appearance and optical qualities. The low iron content produces a higher light transmittance and a reduced green tint inherent in other glasses. This makes the lens distortion free and helps improve color and visibility in low light conditions underwater.
- Frameless 100% pure silicon skirt
- Saint-Gobain Diamant - Crystal Clear Lens
- Wide vision and low volume
- Additional Information
Item ID 205-4500-07 Manufacturer Hollis Colour Black Size No . 10 .. 0 Condition New
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Comfortable to wear
This is a very well made mask, the high quality soft skirting make it easy to wear weather your diving or snorkeling. The masks lens has a low iron content, this produces a higher light transmittance and improved visibility. This is all helped again by the frame-less design giving the viewer larger range to see from.
Bought one of these as I needed a spare for tec diving. Now use it as my main! The view is crystal, and I can not fault it! It is comfy and lightweight, and extremely low volume, clearing is a single snort, which is always good. Do yourself a favour and buy one!
- This mask is the dogs!
My trusty old Neo 2 finally gave up the ghost, and after trying them in the shop this oine seemed to be way more comfy than the rest!
In the water the view is so much better than anything else I have ever used! I was worried that being black (although I prefer black for everything diving) it was going to cut out light, but quite the opposite, this mask improves the focus and enables you to see more somehow!
The profile is really low and clearing it is less than a snort my old mask used to be! the strap is a really soft but grippy rubber type and the clips at the side tighten and loosen with just a touch of the button, great for a pool dive and then loosen for a hood later on!
Really recommend this mask is you are after a new one, as it not only does the job, but does it really really well!
Oh I would recommend scrubbing two or three times with toothpaste as it takes more goes than normal before it stops fogging up!
- Review M-1 Mask One of the best mask I have tried - Hollis M1 - Instructor
- One of the best masks I have tried, very comfortable and folds flat which is very helpful as I wear one as my primary mask and carry a second in my BCD pocket as a backup just in case, a good idea for any instructor, dive master or tec diver you never know. Has some special glass or something that makes it very clear, better than any other mask I have tried, also very tough been using them for a year and no damaged at all. Well done Hollis great mask. and a big thanks for TAL Scuba for shipping them out to me here in Malta
- Hollis M1 - Best mask out there!
This mask was recommended to me by a very good friend of mine and I'm so glad I took his advice. Its great! Things underwater look so clear and colourful thanks to the special glass used within this mask.
Buy one you'll be amazed at the difference!
Write Your Own Review