Emergency First Response - Primary Care - Refresher course
Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) Course Content
Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) teaches participants how to respond to life-threatening emergencies. The course focuses on primary care through a combination of knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice to make sure participants have the confidence in their ability to provide care when emergency situations arise.
-- THIS IS A REFRESHER COURSE --
What do I get?
When you entrole you will be given your own copy of the Emergency First Response Manual and DVD. These should be viewed and completed prior to your session with the knowledge reviews completed.
What you will cover:
Primary Care (CPR) skills:
- Scene Safety Assessment Universal Precautions -
- Communicable Disease Protection, including barrier use
- Primary Assessment
- Rescue Breathing
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Conscious and Unconscious Obstructed Airway Management
- Serious Bleeding Management
- Shock Management
- Spinal Injury Management
How do I do It?
- Previous first aid qualification is required
- There is no minimum age requirements there is just a need to care about the welfare and health of others!
The immediate recomendation is to complete the secondary care course which furthers your first aid abilities to provide care to an injured person. You may also consider a speciality in AED operation or Oxygen provision
- A genuine care for an injured person.
- A previous First Aid Certificate
1 Classroom session
Participants 1:8 Kit Included N/A Required
Completed Knowledge reviews