DetailsOceanic ION 4 Scuba Diving Mask
A stylish low volume scuba diving mask that still gives you the advantage of side windows for improved peripheral vision.
Features of the Oceanic ION 4 Mask includes:
Same great fit and style as the Ion with side windows for increased peripheral vision
Sturdy lightweight frame
Low volume design for wide field-of-view and easy clearing
May be easily fitted with optical lenses from -1.5 to -8.0 diopters in .5 increments
100% liquid silicone for comfort and long-life
Tempered glass lens for safety
Easy adjusting buckles for convenience
Neoprene Comfort Strap included
- Additional Information
Item ID cmb-mask-ion4 Manufacturer Oceanic Size No . 0 .. 0 Condition N/A
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Review of Ion 4 Oceanic mask review for snorkelling
We bought 2 of these masks and a couple of ultra dry snorkels from TAL Scuba in Christchurch Dorset who were very helpful. We had a great timer snorkelling in the Red Sea and there was just so many fish, The masks worked well but mine got broken in the suitcase on the way back, I was not impressed as I packed it well but the case must have gone via a war zone or something!!! beaten to bits. The worst thing was my mask leaked when I tried it in the pool, thinking I would have to buy another I went back to tAL Scuba, Their technician took the mask from me, whipped it to bits in seconds, clipped it all back together and hay presto sorted and I’m a happy chappie and it was free as I had bought the mask from them. Thanks TAL
I would recommend these masks to anyone wanting to go snorkelling. - Paul and Jill
- Oceanic Ion 4 Review - Clear for Scuba Diving
- Hi I bought one these and went to the Red Sea and found it comfortable, clear with good viewing and when it fell off my head when I rolled in off the boat I was very pleased that the comfort strap helped keep it floating long enough to grab it. I would have been gutted if I'd lost it. A great mask I would recommend to anyone.
- Ion 4 mask from Oceanic - Good vision, colour and fit
- A good mask from Oceanic, I have had lots of masks over the years but this one is really good. I like the side windows, the double skirt that seals really well on my face, even when I don't shave. The comfort strap on the back that came with the mask when I bought it from TAL Scuba is a really good addition, I have paid well over |£5 for these in the past so it saved me money as well.
- Oceanic Ion 4 Great Mask from a Great Scuba Shop and Dive Centre Review
- I had so much trouble doing my PADI Open Water Course. I had to give up the first time I tried but when I went to the guys at TAL Scuba in Dorset they were so Patient and they sold me one of these Ion 4 Great Masks from Oceanic, after our first pool session and it was so much more comfortable than my old mask and it sealed really well and did not let water in. I also like that I can see my buddy through the side windows more easily which is very reassuring. Thank you for all your help. I also like the colours
Write Your Own Review