Uggi 2 Undersuit Jacket ONLY
Size: Small Unisex
The UGGI 2 undersuit system is designed to overcome the problems and discomforts associated with single piece undersuits. The jacket and trousers can be worn separately or together. There are Velcro attachments on each piece which hold them together whilst diving to prevent the jacket riding up and ensure you benefit from maximum warmth. However between dives you can choose whether to wear one piece or both depending on the weather. This surely is the best of both worlds. Both have the same 3 layers of material but are put together differently. The jacket is designed and manufactured using a 3 layer bagged out system. This allows each layer to move and work independently ensuring the ultimate in thermal, comfort and breathability performance.
1. OUTER SHELL: is breathable and windproof
2. INSULATION: 100% Polyester 100g/sq.m for warmth
3. SOFT INNER DOUBLE FLEECE: 300g/sq.m. 100% polyester fleece ensuring comfort and wicking of moisture away from the body.
- CHEST POCKET: closed with a zip for security and ease
- WRIST CUFFS: in 2mm SCS neoprene for ease of donning, comfort and optimum fit
- VELCRO PATCHES: to attach jacket to trousers, preventing the jacket rising up whilst diving, ensuring maximum warmth
- VENTS: Vents on shoulder and left wrist allow for rapid exhausting of air when required
- Additional Information
Item ID 80-8407-02 Manufacturer Oceanic Colour No Size S . 0 .. 0 Condition N/A
Write Your Own Review