Uggi 2 Undersuit Trousers ONLY
The UGGI 2 undersuit system is designed to overcome the problems and discomforts associated with single piece undersuits. The jacket and trousers can be worn separately or together. There are Velcro attachments on each piece which hold them together whilst diving to prevent the jacket riding up and ensure you benefit from maximum warmth. However between dives you can choose whether to wear one piece or both depending on the weather. This surely is the best of both worlds. Both have the same 3 layers of material but are put together differently. The trousers are designed and manufactured using quilting so the 3 layers are held together reducing bulk whilst maintaining warmth
1. OUTER SHELL: is breathable and windproof
2. INSULATION: 100% Polyester 100g/sq.m for warmth
3. SOFT INNER DOUBLE FLEECE: 300g/sq.m. 100% polyester fleece ensuring comfort and wicking of moisture away from the body.
- ANKLE CUFFS: in 2mm SCS neoprene for ease of donning, comfort and optimum fit
- VELCRO PATCHES: to attach jacket to trousers, preventing the jacket rising up whilst diving, ensuring maximum warmth
- KIDNEY PROTECTION: Fold up panel in back of trousers provides extra warmth in the kidney area.
- ELASTICATED WAIST: on trousers for comfort
- TWO HIP POCKETS: on trousers
- Additional Information
Item ID 80-8408-06 Manufacturer Oceanic Colour No Size XL . 0 .. 0 Condition N/A
Write Your Own Review