PADI MKVI / Se7en Rebreather Diver
- What will I learn on this course?
- Knowledge Development
- Medical Form
- What courses are available after this one?
- Course Summary
- Book your Course Online
What will I learn on this course?
The PADI Rebreather Diver Course is designed for Open Water Divers to achieve certification in the use of the Poseidon MKVI / Se7en Rebreather. At the end of the course you will have participated in engaging theory sessions, designed to prepare you for the 6, hour long dives needed to complete the course. At the end of those dives, you will have learnt the necessary skills to prepare the Poseidon MKVI / Se7en Rebreather to dive to a depth of 18m, and understand it's function and everything else you'd need to dive to 18m using the unit. Our courses are normally based on smaller groups, giving more one-to-one style interactions with your instructor, delivering quality training that you can be confident in.
What is included in the PADI Rebreather Diver Course?
- A 3~4 day course on the use of the Poseidon MKVI / Se7en Rebreather, based on 2~3 dives per day. Courses are performance based so can take longer in some circumstances.
- Engaging theory sessions with lots of hands-on experience and discussion on the do's and don'ts. All general aspects of using and diving the Poseidon MKVI / Se7en are included in the learning
- PADI Pre-Dive Slate and course DVD
- PADI Rebreather and Rebreather Combined Manual
- PDF Version of the Poseidon MKVI / Se7en Manual
Divers wishing to book a Rebreather Experience should check that the following checklist is applicable.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have completed a PADI Open Water Diver Course or above (or qualifying certifications from a recognised Scuba organisation)
- Have previously completed 25 dives.
- Be qualified as a PADI Enriched Air Diver
- Complete a Medical Questionnaire
For safety, all students must complete a brief Scuba Medical Questionnaire that asks about medical conditions that could interfere with diving. Simply complete the form and if nothing applies to you, you're ready to dive. If however any of the questions do apply to you, as a safety precaution your Doctor must assess the condition and sign a medical form that confirms that you are fit to dive.
What's next after I complete the course?
Once you have completed your PADI Rebreather Course, you can then progress onto the PADI Advanced Rebreather Course which lets you dive to a depth of 30m. Or, get some PADI Deep Diver speciality training, and be prepared for diving to a depth of 40m. As you also have bubble free, silent diving, why not consider taking advantage of this with the Digital Underwater Photography Course, and take pictures that Open circuit divers can only dream of!
PADI Master Scuba Diver Challenge
Don't forget that time spent diving on the Poseidon MKVI / Se7en Rebreather can also be counted towards your Master Scuba Diver rating.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Have completed a PADI Open Water Diver Course or above (or qualifying certifications from a recognised Scuba organisation) and logged 25 dives.
- 6, one hour dives are included in this course
- You will need to also bring diving attire including Mask / Fins and weather dependant, a Wetsuit / Drysuit.
- If you don't own your own Mask, Fins, Wetsuit, Drysuit, or need any other equipment, why not check our a selection in our Dive Shop
There are no products matching the selection.