Aerdura Dry Suit by Oceanic
The Aerdura is a product of drysuit technology developed for the military.
This is the trilaminate material and construction method chosen by the MOD. The Aerdura combines wreck resistant Cordura with telescopic manoeuverability.
- •Patented BIAS Cut together with a telescopic design allows for unrestricted movement
- •Warm Neck collar
- •Bubble pocket on the right thigh
- •Zip from YKK, a manufacturer renowned globally for quality and innovation
- •Seamtite latex seals which are resistant to many chemicals and last longer in sunlight
- •3M reflective safety strip on both arms to increase visibility
- •Cordura® kneepads
- •Boots lined with 4.5mm neoprene to keep you warm and prevent foot squeeze. They have a grooved sole for grip and a fin cleat
- •Fitted with internal braces
The Aerdura is available in a variety of options, including front or rear zip entry, and black or North Sea rescue red. The red suit is only available in front entry.
These suits are tried and tested and are tough! - A number of the TAL SCUBA instructors use and abuse these suits weekly and they have stood up well to the harsh treatment they get. Suited to all styles of diving they will not let you down!
There are no products matching the selection.