Cressi Start Pro 2 BCD - XS - Large wings and large capacity pockets to optimize the buoyancy/size ratio. Internal weldings with sectorization tubes to optimize buoyancy.
Integrated weight system. This is a very simple, durable and easy weight management system. It enables the diver to autonomously manage the weights. It is also very useful for dive centers and schools, as instructors can quickly and easily adjust students’ weights while diving. Pockets close with YKK zippers.
Size shown on the shoulder pad on a rubber patch. Enables better stock management for schools and rental operations in diving centers.
Cordura 1000 Denier on the outside panel and 500 Denier on the inside. Cordura is more resistant to erosion caused by long-term friction and extends the life of the weldings, as they are harder than Nylon. This is especially important for dive centers where the jackets are often inflated to their maximum capacity.
Backpack as lean and compact as possible for exceptional lightness. Ultra-durable and semi-flexible. Thermoplastic rubber damper for enhanced tank anchoring. Double waistband strap available. Safety strap included to anchor the jacket to the valve.
Waist strap independent of the air bladder and cummerbund. This means the strap can be tightened while the jacket is deflated without constricting the diver's stomach when the jacket is inflated.
Axillary Straps: Comfortable unisex design, leaving the chest area completely free. Fastex 40mm axillary buckles.
Inflator with double air filtration system; under the hose connection stem and around the valve. Easily disassembled for small cleaning operations, even at the beach (sand infiltration, etc).
Anchoring flap for the inflator hose in thermoplastic rubber with embossed logo.
New upper dump valve with non-return system to avoid water infiltration, even when the jacket is deflated.
- The air bladder combines Cordura© 1000 Deniers on the outside, pockets and shoulder pads and 500 Deniers on the inside.
- A safe, simple and reliable integrated weight system.
- The pressure gauge and octopus anchoring systems are integrated, which is especially useful for dive centers.
- Large capacity zipper pockets.
- Waist strap independent of the air bladder to prevent constriction when inflated.
- Chest strap.
- Very light and durable semi-rigid backpack.
- Size shown on right shoulder pad.
- Direct System with dual air filtration and easy disassembly for emergency cleaning.
- Extraordinary size/buoyancy ratio thanks to the new design with large wings and large capacity pocket. Internal weldings with sectorization tubes to optimize buoyancy: XS 13.3Kg S 14.3Kg M 15.3Kg L 17.3Kg XL 20.4Kg
- Chest 70/85cm - 28/33"
- Waist 70/80cm - 28/32"
- Weight 48/60kg - 106/132lbs
- Additional Information
Item ID IC721905 Manufacturer Cressi UK Sub Colour N/A Size N/A . 0 .. 0 Condition New
Write Your Own Review