.17 HMR Ruger - American - Bolt Action Rifle - This is a fantastic rifle that comes complete with two butt stocks so you can decide if you want the high check combe to sit you head up perfect for a scope or for the butt that has nearly no combe that will keep you head lower for the use of the fibre optic sights. To change from one stock option to the other is done very quick and easily done, all you do is unscrew the rear QD stud and then lift off the butt option and then swap for the other..
Stock - Black Composite
Material - Alloy Steel
Barrel Length - 22"
Front Sight - Fibre Optic
Weight - 6lbs
Twist - 1:9" RH
Magazine Capacity - 9rnds
Finish - Satin Blued
Overall Length 41"
- Models Chambered in .17 HMR use the detachable, flush fitted JMX-1 9Rnd magazine
- Extended magazine release just like the 10/22 that makes it very easy to drop out the magazine
- Patent-pending Power Bedding integral bedding block system, positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for improved accuracy.
- Ergonomic, lightweight black composite stock ( great for allround use)
- Satin blued, target-crowned, hammer forged barrel that will give you better accuracy for the longer range shots
- A 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined in the receiver. It also is drilled and tapped so if you prefer you can go for a Weaver base rail (weaver rial not incdled)
- A 60' bolt provides enough space for scope clearence
- Additional Information
Item ID FAC832-90145 Manufacturer Ruger Licence Firearms Licence Air Gun Type Bolt Action Calibre / Cartridge .17 HMR . 1 .. 0 Condition New
Write Your Own Review