The P320 is the latest addition to the Sig Sauer Co2 range of pistols. Designed as a training aid, the Co2 range from Sig Sauer are a 1:1 replica of the respective firearm model, with blowback action and the same backstrap loading action as the P226.
- Blowback double-action Co2 pistol
- Rifled Barrel for use with .177 (4.5mm) Airgun pellets and BB's (Not for use with Steel BB's)
- Chain magazine similar in concept to the MPX / MCX
- Backstrap Co2 loading system
- Integrated picatinny rail for lights or laser accessories
- Frame safety catch
- Additional Information
Item ID SSAGP320B Manufacturer Sig Sauer Colour No Licence No Air Gun Type CO2 Calibre / Cartridge .177 ( 4.5mm ) Pellet . 1 .. 0 Condition New
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Awesome gun, ideal for action air and training
If you're a follower of TAL on Facebook, you'll know that I've been keenly waiting on the arrival of the P320 Co2, especially in light of being adopted as the M17 (meaning we'll get lots of accessories down the line). My first impressions are up on our Shooting Blog but I'll summarise to say that these are well worth the wait! The only thing that detracts slightly from these is the heavy safety catch, but this seems to be an intentional feature.
Write Your Own Review