Parker Hale Youngs 303 Tin
The Parker Hale four point plan for cleaning all guns is:
1. Swab out with a patch soaked in Aquoil* and vigorously scrub the bore with a phosphor bronze wire brush.
2. Swab again using Aquoil* generously until discolouration disappears.
3. Dry out with successive patches until these emerge reasonably clean.
4. Apply neat .303 cleaner generously on the bristle brush.
* Aquoil is prepared by mixing one part Parker Hale Young's 303 with three parts water.
- Additional Information
Item ID YOT Manufacturer Parker Hale Colour No Licence No Calibre / Cartridge No . 8 .. 0 Condition New
Write Your Own Review